The Telstra Business Women’s Awards, now in its 23rd year, seeks to raise the profile of women in business by recognising and rewarding their courage, leadership and creativity. There are many business women in the Heathcote Electorate who come from a diverse range of working backgrounds and are trailblazing in their industries. The Awards champion these women, ensuring their achievements become part of the national conversation.
Anyone can nominate a business woman they admire, with entries open from Wednesday 26 April until Thursday 15 June 2017 across five Award categories.
- Entrepreneur Award – open to owners with a 25 percent share or more in a business they’ve been operating for a minimum of one year.
- For Purpose and Social Enterprise Award – open to owners or employees that deliver positive social/environmental change as their core mission.
- Public Sector and Academia Award – open to employees of government departments, educational institutions and statutory bodie
- Corporate and Private Award – open to employees in the private and corporate sectors, including leaders and owners with less than 25 percent share in a business.
- Young Business Women’s Award – Entrants in any of the qualifying categories who are aged 29 years or under as at 15 June 2017, are automatically eligible for this category.
State and Territory winners of the Telstra Business Women’s Awards will be announced at gala events later this year, with the National Awards, including the announcement of the Telstra Business Woman of the Year, taking place at a gala dinner in Sydney on Friday 1 December 2017.
To nominate or enter go to https://www.telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/nominate/ or call the Telstra Business Women’s Awards on 1800 817 536 for further information.